I agree with Kim and Joi, the buzz is back if it ever really left at all. Moore’s and Gilder’s Laws continue apace. Despite the fizzle of hype and greed, the empty promises and the insanely stupid business ideas that inflated the valley, the true fundamentals of accelerating change are moving forward. Despite any amount of greed or lack of capitalization, or political instability, this trend will continue, and the applications running on and thru it will only get more powerful, more connected, more networked and more cohesive. You can remain cynical about the power of blogging, but we ain’t seen nothing yet. The network economy will (eventually) change everything, its just going to take longer that we originally thought. And yes, I think we are seeing the beginning of the end for Nation States.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Flash MP3 Player
Here is the Music Player. You need to installl flash player to show this cool thing!
- Crashing Oil Prices Due to Emerging Solar Economy
- Unemployment, Artificial Scarcity and Radical Abundance
- Fourteen Known Mechanisms Involved in Aging—and What You Can Do about Them
- Nomadic Ecovillages
- Ted Nelson’s Take On Who Satoshi Nakamoto Is
- Bioluminescence Surfing
- Surf Teahupo‘o Roars To Life
- Mathematician Makes Astounding Prime Numbers Breakthrough
- Stigmergy in Action
- Case in point about why we need state's rights so that they can be laboratories for democracy. Nice job @northdakota https://t.co/pVObKHd0kZ, 20 hours ago
- Participatory "value creation" Ecosystems by @ChristopherA https://t.co/adNfUuj1hl, Jun 22
- RT @Rainmaker1973: inside a 3D fractal https://t.co/W3coK62Hlw #ThursdayTrip https://t.co/1grWe8VRZL, Jun 22
- RT @WhalePanda: I published an article "I was wrong about Ethereum" $ETH #Bitcoin $crypto https://t.co/V6pVazYos5, Jun 13
- It makes no sense, and sense has a way of eventually correcting irrational market dynamics. https://t.co/aDi1OKv6WS, Jun 13
Friends & Kindred Spirits