It is now possible to give every man, woman and child on Earth a standard of living comparable to that of a modern-day billionaire.
This is not an opinion or a hope — it is an engineeringly demonstrable fact. This can be done using only the already proven technology and with the already mined, refined, and in-recirculating physical resources.
- Buckminster Fuller: Comprehensivist
- Bucky Fuller Quotes
- A Fuller Interview – with his grandson Jamie, 1979
- Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth
Related Blog Entries
A good place to start would be either “Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth” or “Critical Path”. But here is the full list:
- 4-D Timelock, 1928.
- Education Automation, 1962
- Grunch of Giants, 1963
- Humans in Universe, 1963
- Ideas and Integrities. 1963
- Nine Chains to the Moon, 1963
- No More Second Hand God, 1963
- Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth, 1963.
- Utopia or Oblivion: The Prospects of Humanity, 1969.
- Intuition, 1972
- Earth, Inc., 1973
- Tetrascroll, 1975.
- Synergetics: Explorations in the Geometry of Thinking, 1975.
- And It Came to Pass – Not to Stay, 1976.
- Synergetics 2: Futher Explorations in the Geometry of Thinking, 1979.
- Synergetic Stew: Explorations in Dymaxion Dining, 1982.
Other books and materials
- “A Fuller Explanation” by Amy Edmonson, 1987.
- “Artifacts of R.Buckminster Fuller” edited by James Ward, 1985.
- “Buckminster Fuller: An autobiographic Monologue” by Robert Snyder, 1980.
- “Bucky for Beginners” by Mary Laycock, 1984
- “Cosmic Fishing: an Account of Writing Synergetics with Buckminster Fuller” by E.J. Applewhite, 1977.
- “Fuller’s Earth: A Day With Bucky and the Kids”, edited by Richard Brenneman, 1984.
- “Inventions: the patented works of R.Buckminster Fuller”, 1983
- “Synergetica Journal, Vol 1”, Buckminster Fuller Institute, 1991.
- “Synergetics Dictionary” compiled by E.J.Applewhite, 1986.
- “I Seem To Be A Verb”, 1970