Some Selected Writings:
- Innovating Our Way To A Peaceful And Liberating Anarchy – Most people think a peaceful anarchy on a finite planet is impossible. This essay shows how it might be possible using decentralized networks and collective intelligence tools.
- Radical Abundance Principles – my working draft on the what’s and hows of creating a radically abundant society. Ongoing feedback deeply appreciated!
- Super Free Will: Metaprogramming and the Quantum Observer – My thesis that unlimited freedom and free will is our destiny. One of my most popular essays, it has appeared in several publications, including Reality Sandwich, and the book Edge Realms of Consciousness now available on Amazon.
- Exotic Civilizations: A Possible Answer to Fermi’s Paradox – Another popular essay featuring my ontological/monistic idealist answer to Fermi’s Paradox.
- Hyperset Networks – proposed mathematical framework for a “unified theory” of physics based on hypersets and G. Spencer Brown’s Laws of Form. This is very much a work in progress.
- The Sans Ceiling Hypothesis – My thesis that there are no upper limits or boundaries in the universe to what a sufficiently advanced intelligence can do.
- Reality 3.0: Hypermediation & Paradise Engineering – explores the vast future potential for expanding our reality and freedom within the physical spectrum of the multiverse.
- Creating Your Own Shamanistic Starship – you are the master of your own body-mind-starship. Explore, expand, have fun, Ad Astra!
- Intimate Psibernetics – my earliest explorations on creating tools for enhancing and integrating individual and collective higher consciousness with the natural and post-technological worlds.
- Pleasure Domes Decree – An update and survey of contemporary “intimate psibernetics” circa 2004.
- Hypertime, Hyperself, and Googling the Akashic – Some thoughts on reality creation, hypermediation and paradise engineering in the far-future.
- Life, Universe, and Everything – My mathematical proof showing the odds for super-intelligent ET’s in Universe approaches 100%.
- Singularity Exo-Paleontology – examines what we know about the early universe to determine when the first space-faring civilization could have emerged and what that means for us today.
- Future Shock Levels – One interesting way of looking at how prepared you might be for radical technological change.
- Dreams: Breaking The Veil – Explores the potent possibilities of merging our “dreaming” and “waking” realities.
- Uniting Consciousness East and West – some stream-of-thought ideas on a unified understanding that transcends Eastern and Western perspectives.